- Nantes Carrot and Herb (for spring and fall planting) with bright orange baby carrot and feathery leaf top. How horticultural thoughtful to have provided a Nantes carrot! Described as “Almost perfectly cylindrical,” this high design carrot might make Bugs blush. It’s no wonder the BloemBox geniuses took their inspiration from the carrot that bears its name from the French city on the Atlantic coast that is a kitchen garden favorite. (According to harvestwizard.com)
- Veggie Italian Heirloom Eggplant & Herb Garden features a rich purple eggplant and ribbon perched atop
- Veggie French Heirloom Lettuce & Herb Garden (for spring and fall planting) displays a layered red-tipped head of lettuce and a green bow
- Veggie French Heirloom Tomato & Herb Garden with a red-ripe fruit sitting there, just waiting to be coddled with some fresh ricotta
- Veggie Heirloom Sweet Pepper & Herb Garden putting its sexy, red pepper on display along with a red ribbon at its throat.
- Veggie Heirloom Radish & Herb Garden (for spring and fall planting)
Further, she adds, "The seeds are organic, untreated, non GMO. With the increasing interest in “growing your own” and the home farming movement, I wanted to provide a gift assortment that nourishes and grows!
|Seed Ribbons nestled inside BloemBox|
|Seeds peeking through ribbon; eager to garden|
- Radish ‘Sparkler’ raphanus sastivus
- Cilantro Coriandrum sativum
- Italian Parsley Petroselinum crispum